Imagine grilling your own food under the stars, late night coffees with endless conversation, and sleeping under moonlit skies. Simply put, it's a staycation in the midst of nature.
However, camping stories usually go two ways – either great or a disaster! The latter is usually because of bad planning. Your first camping trip can be amazing if you follow these simple steps:
1. Not every mountain is good for camping on. Plan your spot.
2. Pick a sturdy tent, sleeping mattresses and pillows (it can get really cold out there).
3. A bonfire is ideal, to grill and to keep warm. Carry the essentials, like firewood, grills, and a stovetop kettle.
4. Cool mountain winds can double your appetite; so make sure to load enough food and water.
5. Always anticipate the worse; carry a first aid kit.
6. Always check the weather before you leave home.
And if you forget anything, there’ll always be a ZOOM on your way to the campsite!